Payment can be made either by cash, cheque or PayPal.
Please note: if paying by PayPal, funds will need to be sent 2 days prior to the consultation, all other forms of payment can be made on the day at the end of each appointment.
How much does therapy cost?
· Psychotherapy: Initial consultation £70 for 1 hour 15 minutes
· Subsequent consultations of psychotherapy £60 for 1 hour
· Advanced Hypnotherapy: Initial consultation £70 for 1 hour 15 minutes
· Subsequent consultations of Advanced Hypnotherapy £60 for 1 hour
· Reverse Therapy: Initial consultation £70 for 1 hour 15 minutes
· Subsequent consultations of Reverse Therapy £60 for 1 hour
Is there any way of getting lower cost therapy?
I do offer a ‘sliding scale' or lower price therapy for certain people who have financial restrictions. There are a limited number of these places available each week and people requesting these services are placed on a waiting list which guarantees to reserve their place. This encourages a fair system for people with restricted finances to access psychological services at an affordable price.
Some medical insurance companies will fund therapy for certain conditions, but they may ask for referral from a psychiatrist or medical consultant. You can ring your insurer and ask without giving your name, just tell them what type of insurance you have.
Employee Assistance Programmes
Some employers have an Employee Assistance Programme, which allows employees a number of 'free' psychotherapy or counselling sessions. If you have an occupational nurse you can ask them if this is available, in confidence.